WE’VE got quite a busy period coming up at Hedon Viewfinders – some headline news and dates to note:
- Wed 3 October 7pm – Club meeting, Haven Arms: Creating Light Trails – practical. Outdoors (weather dependent) and Video/Talk.
Wed 10 October, Hull Fair Trip. Meet 6:30pm outside the Parkers pub (Anlaby Road end of Walton Street) 6:30pm (always weather dependent!) – There is another option that night – a structured workshop visit as part of HIP Fest (fee charged), in addition to our own walkabout and photo shoot. We did our walk on the same night last year and makes for a great atmosphere for photographers around the fair.
- NB: We may want to do the Sunday ‘end of fair’ again on Sunday 14th!?
- Wed 17 October, 7pm. Club meeting and photo shoot at St. Augustine’s Church, Hedon.
- Wed 31 October – our famous ‘Dry Ice and Smoke’ night!
- Wed 28 November – Crime Scene Investigations.
With the opportunities to get involved with HIP Fest (5 – 28 October), another Graffiti Hunt (photo walk and drive), and the York Balloon Fiesta – it makes for interesting times.
And remember we always aim to make our events open to all and are mindful that photography can be an expensive hobby, so we make efforts to provide things free or at cost.
The free, fun and friendly photography club. Open to all regardless of kit or ability. Attendance not restricted in any way. You don’t have to be a ‘member’ to enjoy photography.