HEDON VIEWFINDERS July Programme:
Hedon Viewfinders is a Out & About photo club and we seek to provide opportunities for people to enjoy social photography in the company of other enthusiasts. For summer July 2018 we are organising a series of field trips (weather permitting) and invite you to join us in these photography opportunities.
TUESDAY 3 JULY we are meeting at EAST PARK which, with 130 acres of parkland, is Hull’s biggest park! It’s a Grade II listed park with up-to-date facilities, but also some historic treasures, lakes and gardens. We aim to meet in time for a prompt start at 7PM at the Holderness Road main gates.
The park is advertised as open until dusk but we’re going to give ourselves until 8:30pm. Think of it as a taster session; if you’ve not visited the park for some time – we’re sure you’ll become a regular visitor with your camera.
As always, opportunities to talk cameras, settings and all things ‘photography’ at our free, fun and friendly club outings.
Our Summer Programme for JULY (all provisional, subject to weather, and further details on each to follow):
- Sat 7 July – Hedon Festival (the town’s busiest day of the year) – From mid-morning to midnight. #Hedfest18 includes a carnival parade and opportunities for event, street and gig photography.
- Wed 11 July – Graffiti hunt (Urban Street Art). Bankside, Wincolmlee & Old Town Hull. 7pm start.
- Sat 14 July – Waters’ Edge, Barton. 1:30pm.
- Tues 17 July – Withernsea night.
- Wed 25 July – Quiz and Social Night at the Haven Arms. There will be a cost for this for food – (£ to be confirmed).
Note all our photography opportunities are open to all (not restricted by membership) – please invite those you know would be interested.
Hedon Viewfinders will interest photographers of all levels regardless of ability, image making device (whether camera or phone), kit or equipment. Novices particularly encouraged.
CONTACT US for more information.