Meetings cancelled until further notice:
SADLY I feel we have to cancel the meeting on Wednesday 18 March 2020 in light of current Government advice regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Next Meeting and subsequent meetings are postponed until further notice.
I do hope that we can do something online at 7pm on Wednesday via this website and hope to announce some ideas soon.
My apologies go out to The Haven Arms who have been nothing but supportive of the Club since we first started in 2016. I look forward to restarting meetings at the pub as soon as is possible.