- Saturday 4th December, Hedon Open Garden for Christmas. 1pm. 3 Fletchergate, Hedon. £4 entry towards good causes.
- Monday 6th December – Hedon for Christmas Lights and Light Trails. 6.30pm. Meet Watmough’s Arcade (main cut through to the right of the Hedon Inn from Iveson Close car park).
- Wednesday 8th December, Cottingham Christmas Lights. Meeting outside the Duke of Cumberland at 7pm.
- Wed 15th December, of course, will be the Christmas Party for those booked. “Pirates of the Hedon Haven!”
- Thursday 16th December – Yorkshire Wildlife Park Illuminations trip.
- Saturday 18th December – Ice Sculpture Trail, Hull City Centre (11am-3pm). Meeting point and time to be arranged.
- Tuesday 21st December, 7pm – “Christmas Live!” An Outdoor Nativity Play with Real Animals at Easington. A very special Christmas event.
- Wednesday 5 January – First meeting of 2022. Haven Arms, 7pm.
REMINDER: Photography Challenge 2020 ENDS on Saturday 11 December 2021. Still time to get images in and enter the free draw!
Just to wish all our Members, and their family and friends, all the best for the Christmas Season. Keep safe and we’ll see you on one of the events or in the New Year!
Hedon Viewfinders Photography Club at the Haven Arms
DO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT US!
Hedon Viewfinders is Hedon’s own community photography club. It’s free to join. It’s free to take part in our activities. The club prides itself on its good reputation for its fun and friendly approach to studying and enjoying photography.