WE HAD our Club Christmas Party on Wednesday 15 December and the Food at the Haven Arms was brilliant, the room was decorated beautifully, and the Party Atmosphere was electric! With the Christmas Quiz and the Secret Santa, it was a party full of laughter and really revealed the fun side of our friendly Club.
At the Party came some announcements:
- The Eddie Award to the ‘Most Enthusiastic Creative Competitor’ and ‘Best Fancy Dressed Viewfinder of 2021’ – went to JANET BUCKNALL!
- The Eddie Award to ‘The Most Improved Photographer in 2021’ – went to JULIE PIDD.
- The Winner of Photography Challenge 21, and winner of £25 was DAVE HOOK. Photo by Maggie Wingfield.
- The Winner of the Photography Challenge Draw (£10) was JENNY YOUNG.
Events still to come:
- Saturday 18th December – Ice Sculpture Trail, Hull City Centre (11am-3pm). Meet at 12pm at the top of Whitefriargate/Monument Bridge.
- Tuesday 21 December, 7pm – “Christmas Live!” An Outdoor Nativity Play with Real Animals at Easington. A very special Christmas event.
The Club next meets in the New Year on Wednesday 5 January 2022 at the Haven Arms at 7pm. ALL WELCOME.
Some Images from our events over the last few weeks: