Photography Challenge 2021 update.
Use your imagination to create an image that fits the theme. You can send an entry to us at email firstname.lastname@example.org – at the very least your photo will automatically enter you into the £10 draw!
These are some subjects that are still open. If you have not entered the competition yet, perhaps these will spark ideas! Send your photos to email@example.com.
1 Sweatshirt. 1 slot left.
2. Somersault. 2 slots left.
3. Messy Hair.
4. A belly laugh. 2 slots left.
5. Jumping rope. 3 slots left.
6. Shoelaces tied together. 2 slots left.
8. Clouds that look like something else. 1 slot left.
9. A happy reunion. 3 slots left.
10. A bald spot. 3 slots left.
14. A stain. 3 slots left.
15. A wonderful surprise. 2 slots left.
16. Chapped lips. 2 slots left.
19. A cat sleeping in a window. 1 slot left.
24. Hanging laundry. 2 slots left.
27. Pierced ears. 3 slots left.
28. Thumb wrestling. 2 slots left.
29. An arrow pointing up. 2 slots left.
58. Today’s date. 1 slot left.
Send in your entries to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In whatever way you send us your images for the challenge, use the hashtag so that we can find them easier:
Hedon-based photographic club. It’s free to join in and take part, and the club prides itself on its good reputation for its fun and friendly approach.