DAILY TASK 9 The Light & Dark. Interpret as you wish. Maybe one or two photos. Objects around you? Or something that reflects your moods perhaps. Be creative. Share your photos online.
Share across social media with the hashtags #viewfinders #dailyphotos #keepsmiling #stayhome
NEXT ONLINE MEETING – Wednesday 1 April 2020 on Zoom 6:30pm and Facebook at 7pm. Note: The Zoom meeting will be recorded.
Photographers and friends – Join us in our public meeting online. From 6.30pm onwards you can join us on Zoom at the following link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/927443060 (opens in a new window tab).
From 6:30pm you’ll have a chance to join the meeting and test your sound/visual settings and chat and meet up with your friends from the club. The meeting will be called to order at 7pm and we’ll consider the following Agenda:
- Quick update on the coronavirus outbreak as necessary (and if necessary).
- Our 2020 Exhibition/Competition – Saturday 1 August – Preston (pandemic and Government restrictions permitting).
- Our DAILY PHOTO tasks – Entertaining the Nation. Your ideas needed! For the previous tasks, permission to use your photos on the website.
- Club Photography Projects during the crisis. Your ideas needed!
- Any Other Business? – Send through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any questions about your camera, settings, features, kit, etc that you wish to ask, email those as well, at the end of the meeting we’ll go back into general chat and try to pair people up with those who can help.
Ambitiously, during the meeting, we’ll also be attempting to keep the Facebook Group page alive and updated with meeting news and views too, so we can feed those back and forth.
As a public community of photographers, we’re keen to look out for each other and help where we can. Do email us with any concerns or worries during these scary times.
NEXT HAPPY HOUR!
We invite you to join us for our next Happy Hour! event on Zoom on Saturday 4 April at 9pm – and here is the invitation link:
Whilst at the Club Meetings we aim to continue having fun with the hobby and pastime that we love so much, Happy Hour, however, will be a much more relaxed affair!