The Five Challenges Night!
Hedon Viewfinders next meeting at the Haven Arms on Wednesday 19 February 2020 at 7pm will comprise five fun but technical and creative challenges. You’ll get a chance to work on each. If you’re unfamiliar with your camera settings, we can help you to get the shots whilst the more experienced will just get shooting.
1. Splash photography – Capture a dramatic splash effect with our drops apparatus.
2. Lighting a match – Think three parts of this with our giant matches; the ignition, the flare and the settling flame
3. Bokeh – Create an attractive background with points of light whilst keeping your subject clear.
4. Blowing bubbles – How creative can you get?
5. Eggs – Bring your own egg! What creative opportunities can you set up for the other photographers present?
This will be a learning opportunity with your cameras for some, and a whole host of photographic fun for everyone. We’ll be issuing some light-hearted spot prizes on the evening too!
Beverley Photo Walk hosted by the Hull Creative Photography Group – Sunday 23 February 2020. Meet at the bandstand for 2pm. The relaxed walk will commence at 2.15pm. Find the Beverley bandstand meeting point with what3words: https://w3w.co/office.bossy.hothouse
Spurn Walkabout hosted by the Hull Creative Photography Group – Saturday 4 April – Meet at 10 am at the Spurn Visitor Centre. Walk (7-mile circular walk) starts 10.15 am (times may be revised dependent on tide times). The unique Spurn peninsular attracts tourists and photographers from across the country.
Whilst a great photography adventure, it can be ‘hard going’ walking Spurn, so adequate footwear/clothing is a must. The trip may not suit those unused to country walking. Find Spurn Visitor Centre with what3words: https://w3w.co/grand.goodnight.hosts
Special Event on the 28th February 2020 – Just a few places left!
ALL WELCOME at Hedon Viewfinders!
We look forward to greeting you at our meetings and events! New to photography? Come along, you are very welcome – talk to us about your camera kit and accessories, and how to use them.
Sign up to get news from the club. CONTACT US for more information. Free, fun and friendly photographic club. Open to all. No waiting list. No membership required.